Top Gaffes by 2020 Democrat Presidential Candidates
1. Biden says "poor kids are just as bright as white kids."
2. Warren, drinking a beer, is surprised her husband is home.
3. Biden chooses truth over facts.
Joe Biden: “we choose truth over facts”— Ryan Saavedra (@RealSaavedra) August 8, 2019
The crowd cheerspic.twitter.com/QLqXa8Qmm2
4. Beto says walls are bad while being protected by a fence.
🚨BETO USED A WALL AT ANTI-WALL RALLY 🚨— Benny (@bennyjohnson) February 13, 2019
In order to protect himself & control who entered backstage at his anti-wall rally - Beto used A WALL.
While being protected BY A WALL Beto said, “Walls do not save lives. Walls end lives.”
This is beyond parodypic.twitter.com/L6GAtBeIym
5. Kamala called Jussie Smollett's hoax a "modern day lynching." She was taken aback when a journalist confronted her about it.
AWKWARD: Kamala Harris on her Jussie Smollett 'modern day lynching' tweet...— Tim Young (@TimRunsHisMouth) February 18, 2019
a.k.a. What it looks like when you've been out shopping with your new BFF reporter girlfriends then a real journalist asks you a real question... pic.twitter.com/avcCy8eqkF
6. Biden blunders his closing remarks of the debate.
7. Biden, in New Hamphire, thinks he's in Vermont.
Biden talks w/press in Keene, NH: "I love this place. Look, what’s not to like about Vermont in terms of the beauty of it? And what a neat town...everybody has been really friendly. I like Keene a lot." pic.twitter.com/0hKsgiDfwM— Bo Erickson (@BoKnowsNews) August 24, 2019
8. Eric Swalwell waits for an applause.
9. Kamala awkwardly giggling about paper straws.
Kamala Harris comes out against... plastic straws.— Ali Alexander (@ali) September 4, 2019
Proceeds to mock paper straws. pic.twitter.com/P6UqKQDKVT
10. Man calls President Trump "mentally retarded." Kamala laughs in response, and says, "Well said. Well said."
The man spoke into a microphone. You responded, “Well said. Well said.” pic.twitter.com/VR1Tw9iM5U— Trump War Room (@TrumpWarRoom) September 7, 2019
11. Booker's "I am Spartacus" moment.
12. Klobuchar tells cringe-worthy and awkward joke multiple times.
Amy Klobuchar has a joke she'd like you to hear pic.twitter.com/5mh5IQepva— The Daily Show (@TheDailyShow) September 6, 2019
13. Bernie vs Punching Bag.
14. Bernie caught faking phone call to ignore reporter.
Bernie is back and and this time he is taking fake phone calls to dodge questions about if he believes Lt. Gov Justin Fairfax’s accuser... WATCH THIS: pic.twitter.com/y6n83qPKit— Henry Rodgers (@henryrodgersdc) February 5, 2019
BONUS: Biden massages himself during apology.
WELCOME BACK JOE! pic.twitter.com/b2NbBSX3sx— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 4, 2019
BONUS 2: Jumpy Biden and Aggressive Bernie.
BONUS 3: Chariots of Firewater.