Top Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS) Tweets
A wise man once said don’t tweet while drunk. My advice: don’t tweet while suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS).
I have compiled a list of TDS tweets. There is a common theme: anger towards anyone who supports the President of the United States, Donald J. Trump.
1. Rebecca Makkai calls for a ban on red hats.
Is anyone else made really uncomfortable these days by anyone wearing any kind of red baseball cap? Like, I see one and my heart does weird shit and then I finally realize it only says Titleist or whatever. Maybe don't wear red caps anymore, normal people?— Rebecca Makkai (@rebeccamakkai) September 1, 2019
2. Alex Cranz enraged over a kid smirking.
From elementary school through college I went to school with sheltered upper middle class white boys who could DEVASTATE with a smirk. A facial guesture that weaponized their privilege. Infuriatingly you can’t fight that fucking smirk with a punch or words.— Alex Cranz (@alexhcranz) January 19, 2019
3. Former Canadian Prime Minister Kim Campbell roots for Category 5 Hurricane to hit Mar a Lago
4. Alyssa Milano compares MAGA hat to KKK hood
The red MAGA hat is the new white hood.— Alyssa Milano (@Alyssa_Milano) January 20, 2019
Without white boys being able to empathize with other people, humanity will continue to destroy itself. #FirstThoughtsWhenIWakeUp
5. Castro doxed Trump donors
Sad to see so many San Antonians as 2019 maximum donors to Donald Trump — the owner of @BillMillerBarBQ, owner of the @HistoricPearl, realtor Phyllis Browning, etc.— Joaquin Castro (@Castro4Congress) August 6, 2019
Their contributions are fueling a campaign of hate that labels Hispanic immigrants as ‘invaders.’ pic.twitter.com/YT85IBF19u
6. Kathy Griffin puts kids in danger by claiming they're showing a Nazi sign. Was she unaware this is a common sign used when a player hits a 3-pointer? Or did she ignore that in attempt to smear Trump supporters?